FESTIVAL AND BIG EVENTS
Festival and Big Events
The Water House set up in the enclosure of Concerts, Festivals or Macro Events of different types, guarantees the filtered water supply to hundreds of thousands of people.
Water Houses that we use for events have a lighter structure than those for urbanization, they are installed and dismantled in a short time, they are positioned directly on the site and connected to the national water distribution network.
The advantages of this system are:
- Water available at Km0 during 24h, cleaned of harmful substances, chlorine and micro-plastics, good and fresh at 4°C
- Savings in storage and warehouse of bottled water packs
- Saving of electricity consumed for cooling the water
- Reduction of plastic waste to be recycled
- Saving staff water costs
The Water House is a customizable installation
- Its measurements range from 1.5×1.5 m to 2.5×2.5m.
- It supplies around 3000 litres of drinking water per day.
- It can be installed outdoors.
- It can also be installed with the use of modular BOXES adaptable to the power supply panel.
Even the ECOZONA IBERIAN gadgets, all branded, guarantee the correct use of the Water House:
- Totally antibacterial TRITAN bottles
- Glass bottles
- Prepaid cards for the purchase of water
- Reusable and recyclable plastic cups or silicone cups
- The water payment system can be of different ways, from cash to cashless
We can supply good, clean and fresh water to festivals ad events of 400,000 people and more.
We study the site and install the facilities in the main supply points of each event.
The aim of the project is to create a capillarity distribution service in order to avoid queues and gatherings.
For the entire duration of the event, and including the assembly and disassembly phases, the staff, artists and finally customers will be able to take advantage of a quality, clean, ecological innovative and eco friendly water supply service. The best way to contribute to our planet’s safeguard!
Ecozona Iberian takes care of the maintenance of the machines during the event, and of the sanitary control of the water, before and after the treatment, through certified analysis laboratories.
The sustainability report
A sustainability report is drawn up at the end of the event. It summarizes the consumption data and the environmental benefits deriving from the application of the Ecozona Iberian NO PLASTIC FORMAT. We highlight the quantity of no-produced plastic waste, the CO2 emissions not emitted, the quantity of oil not consumed for the production of PET bottles and their transport.